Tourney Clan Rules
Check out our rules before you agree to host!
- YOUR CLAN WAR LOG MUST BE SET TO PUBLIC.
- LEAGUE MATCHES ARE ALLOWED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FWL AND ORANGE LEAGUE.
- ALL NON LEAGUE FRIENDLY WARS ARE INVESTIGATED FOR FAIR PLAY.
- If your clan would like to take a break from war and from our listing then you must make sure your war has ended before you turn your war log to private. We advise waiting for at least 20 minutes (after the war) to ensure all data has been transferred.
- Before any Tournament Player has joined your war, attempt to see if they are a good fit. This can prevent many conflicts during war.
- Once your war has started, do not to kick a player until they have used both of their attacks in war. If you have an issue with a player, please submit your case on our discord.
- Players joining your clan are expected to follow your clan rules. So please add them to your clan’s description.
- Please add ‘Clash Champs partner‘ in your clan’s description.