#clashofclans #clashon #newhero #cocupdate
On the sixth day of Clashmas, Supercell gave to us… Finally! A brand new hero! The Royal Champion!!!
Clash of Clans describes her as the “Commander of the royal armies, the Royal Champion is as fierce as a winter storm and equally as fearless“.
This Christmas Update will bring us the Royal Champion, the first new hero introduced into the game since the Grand Warden on Town Hall 11. From what we have seen so far this Warrior Girl will be a force to be reckoned with. Is it possible that she might be the strongest of all the hero’s yet? Only time will tell, but we believe she could very well be. It would be interesting to see all the exciting new strategies this Champion brings to the game.
She is able to hop over walls and drive her spear into her favorite targets: defenses. Her true power is revealed in her Seeking Shield Ability which is awesomely destructive! When her ability is activated she hurls her shield across the battlefield and it will target the closest four defenses regardless of range, dealing all of them damage. Wow! Of all the new things we have seen this may be a REAL game changer!
Royal Champion Stats
- Level 1 Cost: 120,000 Dark Elixir
- Favorite Target: Defenses
- Damage Type: Single Target
- Targets: Ground & Air
- Movement Speed: 24
|Level||Upgrade Time||Upgrade Cost – DE||Damage per Second||Hit Points||Regen Time||Ability Level|
Seeking Shield Stats
|Level||Damage||Health Recovered||# of Targets|
Sneak Peeks Up to Date
Clash of Clans has made several revelations about the Christmas Update, the Royal Champion our newest hero does not disappoint! So what do we know is coming in this Winter Update?
- Town Hall 13 will be armed with the super strong Giga Inferno.
- We will see the Siege Barracks bringing loads of extra troops.
- A new defense the Scattershot – maybe bringing an end to those pesky Bat Spells.
- New troop – The Yeti – furiously cuddly yet destructive, while carrying a basket full of protective Yetimites.
- Finally, the brand new Royal Champion – the Warrior Hero with her Seeking Shield.
Get Ready for Town Hall 13
Now, more than ever is the perfect time for you to get your Gold Pass in-game. You will get the Jolly Barbarian Skin, but more importantly all the other rewards on the Gold Pass path will be of great value to up your game!
Love what we do? Support us by using creator code Clash Champs while making any in-game purchases.