#clashon #clashofclans @ClashBashing
It is Day 2 of the Clash of Clans sneak peeks for the Summer 2020 Update. Supercell is giving us a preview of the Quality of Life (QoL) improvements and Game Balance Changes we can expect to see in the next update. Yesterday we saw the new upgrade levels we can look forward to and this update promises to be awesome yet again.
So without further ado, lets jump right into the Quality of Life and Balance Changes coming soon to a village near you!
Custom Friendly Challenge Armies
We all love to do friendly challenges! Right? Of course we do. However, training up that new killer P.E.K.K.A + E-drag + Skelly combo you have in mind takes time and resources. But soon it will be easier and faster to friendly challenge than ever before…
After this summer update that waiting time will be a thing of the past! Because attacking in Friendly Challenges AND Friendly Wars will now happen with a specific Friendly Army, which you can configure right before your attack. The best part is that this Friendly Armies will cost you zero resources and no training time! So your killer P.E.K.K.A + E-drag + Skelly combo will be ready instantly to test.
Improved Town Hall Upgrade Experience
Upgrading your Town hall to the next level will be even more exciting and fun than it already is! Now when you upgrade your Town Hall it will trigger several limited-time boosts and benefits! Lets have a look at the boosts:
Starting from Town Hall 4, your Troops and Spells are temporarily boosted to the maximum level allowed by your Laboratory for a limited time.
Starting from Town Hall 4, your Resource Collectors are temporarily boosted to work at double their normal rate.
Star Bonus Boost:
Starting from Town Hall 4, your Star Bonus rewards from Multiplayer battles are temporarily boosted to 4x.
Starting from Town Hall 8, your Heroes are temporarily boosted by +5 levels.
Giving players a taste of the max troops and higher levels of heroes for the town hall level, will inspire everyone to max out troops and heroes faster! Which will be even easier to do with the Resource Boost and Star Bonus Boost.
Along with these Quality of Life improvements we will also see several Balance Changes in the Home Village as wells as the Builder Base:
Home Village Balance Changes
Balance changes to the Home Village we will see a reduction in the training cost of level 7-9 Golem. Golem training costs will now be 575 dark elixer for level 7, 650 for level 8 and 725 for level 9.
There will also be a reduction in the Healing Time of Heroes. The new max healing time is down 9 minutes from 49 to 40 minutes.
The Loot Cart will now accumulate loot over time for up to 90 days. Its capacity for resources will also increase across all Town Hall levels.
New maximum capacity for resources generated from inactivity are:
- Th1: 5000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th2: 25000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th3: 150000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th4: 1000000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th5: 4000000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th6: 6000000 Gold/Elixir, 0 Dark Elixir
- Th7: 8000000 Gold/Elixir, 80000 Dark Elixir
- Th8: 10000000 Gold/Elixir, 100000 Dark Elixir
- Th9: 11500000 Gold/Elixir, 115000 Dark Elixir
- Th10: 13000000 Gold/Elixir, 130000 Dark Elixir
- Th11: 14000000 Gold/Elixir, 140000 Dark Elixir
- Th12: 15000000 Gold/Elixir, 150000 Dark Elixir
- Th13: 16000000 Gold/Elixir, 160000 Dark Elixir
The maximum storage capacity for returned resources stolen in attacks has been increased on higher levels:
- Town Hall 11:
- Max. gold/elixir: 2M → 2.2M
- Max. dark elixir: 4k → 4.4k
- Town Hall 12:
- Max. gold/elixir: 2M → 2.4M
- Max. dark elixir: 4k → 4.8k
- Town Hall 13:
- Max. gold/elixir: 2M → 2.6M
- Max. dark elixir: 4k → 5.2k
Builder Base Balance Changes
We will also see several changes to the Builder Hall:
- Crusher splash radius will reduce from 3.5 tiles to 2.8 tiles, now it doesn’t so easily cause damage to units which are out of range.
- DPS of Battle Machine will increase on levels 21-30
- Spring trap spring capacities will increase from 5/10/15/20 to 8/12/16/20.
- Level 1-2 Push trap spring capacities will increase from 5/7 to 6/8.
- Raged Barbarian spring weight will increase from 1 to 2.
- Sneaky Archer spring weight will increase from 1 to 2.
- Boxer Giant spring weight will increase from 5 to 8.
- Bomber spring weight will increase from 2 to 4.
- Cannon Cart spring weight will increase from 5 to 8.
Additional Game Changes
- Improved experience for returning players!
- When saving donation requests the game also now includes Troops, Spells or Siege Machines that are already in the Clan Castle.
- Season Challenges’ Troop-based tasks have been re-balanced in order to be able to be completed with Clan Castle reinforcements from Town Hall 9 and up.
- Grand Warden AI improved to follow the group more effectively and be less prone to drifting away while in Air Mode.
- Removed Air Mines from traveling across the map if their original target is destroyed after triggering the trap but before the trap is activated. Max distance for Air Mine’s target selection is now 2x the trigger radius of the trap.
- Troops exiting Jump Spell should not retarget in order to prevent Troops from getting stuck in Jump Spell.
- Scattershot defense can now run out of ammunition, just like X-Bows and Inferno Towers.
- Scattershot attack speed will reduce from 3 seconds to 3.036 seconds.
- Wall Wrecker pathing will also improve.
- Fixed the possibility of including the wrong Clan member(s) in a war, if a new member with a high trophy count joins the Clan during the member selection process.
- Prevent opening of war screen during CWL if you’re not at least Elder or included in the roster for all League levels.
- “Time Left” info added to Builder Base Friendly Challenge Clan Chat entries, as well as “Time Left” info to shared Builder Base replays.
- Allow Quick Donation of any normal versions of Troops even when the Super Troop version is enabled.
- Added “Active Creator Boost” popup in the shop and will now show the number of unseen offers in the treasure tab and in the offer tab in the shop.
- Add sound effect when toggling Grand Warden to air or ground mode in home village.
These Quality of Life improvements and Balance Changes will make the game we love even more fun to play! But there are more to come! In tomorrow’s preview we will finally meet the new Super Troops!
Clash Champs is the Premier Tournament League for Clash of Clans War Champions. It elevates Clash Wars to a whole new level by creating Tournaments utilizing the Clash of Clans War results.
Looking for members, a clan or a base layout? Are you looking for the best pro war bases to compete at the top levels? We got you covered! Join in our fun tournaments to earn Champ Bucks to spend in the Rewards Store!
Join us on Clash School for all your coaching needs, where well known professionals are ready to guide you to be the best that you can be.
Love what we do? Support us by using creator code CLASH CHAMPS while making any in-game purchases.
Other Clash Champ Articles You May Like:
Attack Strategy Guides
Clash Champ Tools
Clash School Coaching
◊ Royal Champion ◊
◊ Global Gone◊ CoC Creator Boost ◊ Creator Boost Expires ◊ Jolly Barbarian Skin ◊ Spring Update 2020 Price Reductions ◊ Spring Update 2020 New Upgrade Levels ◊ Super Troops Spring Update 2020 ◊ Supercell turns 10 ◊Summer Update 2020 Incoming new levels ◊