#clashofclans #clangames #clashon #cgrewards
Clash of Clans recently made some changes to the Clan Games tasks. This will make them feel less “grindy” and more enjoyable, as well as more motivating. These changes will help players reach 4000 points each Clan Games session to earn those top-tier prizes.
Here are the changes you can expect to see in the upcoming Clan Games seasons from now on.
- All Clan Games tasks have been rebalanced to be able to be completed in 1-5 attacks, with a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
- Most Clan Games tasks can be completed in a single attack. So, the Clan Board will refresh more frequently to account for the more rapidly completed tasks.
- Nearly all Clan Games tasks have had their points-per-battle values increased, with Builder Base tasks ranging from 100-150 points per attack and Home Village tasks ranging from 150-300 points per attack.
- Because many tasks are worth more points, we have removed the Boosted Tasks list. Every task should now be worth attempting!
- Although we’ve removed the monthly Boosted Tasks, we may occasionally still do boosted points on special occasions.
- The cost to revive expired tasks has been universally reduced. The Gem cost to revive a task will now range between 5-20 Gems instead of 10-60 as it was previously valued.
Clash Champs is your premier esports News hub for Clash of Clans as well as an Official Tier 3 content creator for Supercell. We also provide tools for Recruiting, Base Downloads, Tournaments, War Notifications, and more.
So if you are looking for members, a clan, or need a base layout, Clash Champs has it all! If you would rather want a one-of-a-kind, freshly built War or Trophy base, check out our pro-war bases. In fact, our team of 20+ pro builders is continuously and rigorously building and testing current meta bases for wars, leagues, and trophy pushing. Join us on Discord for more information as well as to just chat.
When you join our fun tournaments, we rank and score you against other clashers from around the world. What is more, you earn Champ Bucks while doing something you love, Clashing! In short, Champ Bucks is our way of giving back to the community. In fact, you can use your Champ Bucks on various items and gift cards in the Rewards Store. Furthermore, you could use your Champ Bucks to enter our weekly Clash Raffles for fabulous prizes.
If you’re looking to up your game with a Pro Coach, then join Clash School for all your coaching needs. At Clash School, professionals are ready to teach and guide you to then be the best that you can be.
So do you love what we do? Then help support us by using creator code CLASH CHAMPS before making any in-game purchases in ANY Supercell game.
Other Articles You May Also Like:
Attack Strategy Guides
|Siege Barracks: 3-Star Guide||Th9 Queen Charge Lavaloon Guide|
|How to Reach Guide: Attacking Higher Town Halls|
Clash Champ Tools
|Never be Clanless Again||Base Finder Tool|
|I need a base update||Never miss war attacks again|
|Clash Raffles is Live!|
|Th13 Clash Community: The Ornamental Holiday Event||Th11 Community Event: The Ornamental Holiday Event|
Clash Champs Pro Team & Matches
Coaching: Clash School – Coaches
|Clash School is LIVE!||An Interview with a Clash World Champion|
|Get to know your new Coach, eVe Maxi||Carbon Fin – Interview Courtesy of Clash School by Big Vale|